Detect events that occur in SurveyMonkey such as contact or collector created or survey submitted by a respondent.
Execute actions against SurveyMonkey such as create contact, contact group, or collector.
Select from a catalog of public recipes that can be used immediately or customized to your specific business requirements.
Oracle Self-Service Integration provides recipe-style automation using triggers and actions with the ability to apply conditionals and looping logic, all done through an intuitive interface designed for the business user.
Oracle Self-Service Integration offers a number of triggers that detect events in SurveyMonkey or actions that execute commands on SurveyMonkey, allowing the business user to create automation around SurveyMonkey. Explore our catalog of pre-built recipes with SurveyMonkey or create a whole new recipe suited to your exact needs.
- Detect when a survey has been created.
- Detect when a collector has been created.
- Detect when a collector has been closed.
- Detect when a response has been submitted.
- Detect when a survey has been completed and retrieve response detail.
- Create an email collector.
- Create a weblink collector.
- Create a contact.
- Create a contact group.