Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
We're looking for seasoned Enterprise veterans to challenge the status quo, think REALLY BIG, and skyrocket customer growth. If you're a highly accountable self-starter with a ton of grit and a Disrupter mentality, who is comfortable positioning a differentiated value proposition to the C-Suite — this job's for you!
The Director of Enterprise Sales is responsible for leading a team of Sales Managers, Account Executives and Business Development managers to inspire Customers, win marquee logos, and meet the financial objectives of the team. In this role, you will meet and exceed business quotas while helping to integrate and build our Enterprise sales model and methodology. You will be a coach and a mentor, set the tone, and strive for results. You will cultivate a team culture aligned to SurveyMonkey’s core values with focus on performance and professionalism.
- Manage a high growth organization including both Sales and Business Development
- Provide leadership and oversight for the sales team, including coaching & development, to drive business growth and career development
- Manage the business consistently and accurately, including business planning, evaluation of key performance metrics, accurate summaries and analysis of activity, results and forecasts
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to ensure success and visibility of the sales team
- Collaborate with and be the best cross functional Partner to Executive leadership, Product, Marketing, Finance and Ops to understand and implement initiatives with the team to improve effectiveness and productivity
- Provide strategic guidance, insight and knowledge about market trends, customer attitudes, and effectiveness of sales strategies
- Adjust sales strategies and programs to achieve account and revenue goals
- Foster continuous improvement; ensure that all sales activities (sales calls, pipeline development, account planning, customer account reviews, etc.) are efficient, effective and scalable
- Develop and maintain a regular communication cadence with all levels of the organization
- Provide clear and regular communication to sales teams relative to company direction, performance and achievements
- Ensure world class customer satisfaction and retention
- 7+ years of sales experience, ideally in B2B SAAS environment
- Strong track record of successfully generating pipeline and winning big logos
- 5+ years of people management, ideally in a B2B SAAS environment
- BA/BS degree strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Strong leadership skills ability and desire to set the tone and culture of our growing sales team, with strong communication skills
- Be Open, take Feedback, and not afraid to Change
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, Pension contribution and equity comp.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.