SurveyMonkey is the world's leading provider of web-based survey solutions, and we’re looking to transform the way people make decisions. We're a smart, passionate group of people who work hard to deliver the best survey experiences on the planet, period. We believe everyone deserves easy access to the information and insights they need to make great decisions.
We're also proud to admit that despite our incredible growth over the past 17 years, we refuse to grow up. We stay curious. We believe in good ol’ roll-up-your-sleeves scrappiness. Everyone plays an impactful role, because we’re here to make a difference. And when we say good ideas can come from anyone, we mean it.
SurveyMonkey is trusted by millions of customers, including 99% of the Fortune 500, as well as other businesses, academic institutions and organizations of all shapes and sizes. We collect over 3 million survey responses daily from people in all countries around the world.
As part of our Billing team, you'll work closely with other quality engineers, developers, product to release high quality SurveyMonkey products.
- Develop comprehensive test scenarios and test plans for new features and functions in the SurveyMonkey platform as they are planned and released
- Write detailed test cases for assigned features
- Work on multiple features in parallel
- Execute manual and automated test runs according to the test plan prior to each release
- Author new automated tests and maintain/debug existing tests
- Testing on various Browsers and Mobile devices and report test results
- Help troubleshoot production issues
- Automation report analysis and triage
- 0 - 2 years of experience in QA
- Good Python or JS coding knowledge
- Knowledge of Selenium or TestCafe or Cypress is a bonus
- Good understanding of QA methodology, software development lifecycle and Agile
- Knowledge in testing web-based applications with multiple browsers (IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Safari, Netscape) and multiple platforms (Windows, Linux)
- Knowledge of testing web applications on mobile devices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of JIRA, Test Rail, Jenkins, Splunk, New Relic, Allure Reports
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.